The Morinaga Ramune Candy Cup Drink is being launched by the brand in Japan to provide consumers with an alternative way to enjoy the premium flavor of the namesake candy.
The drink comes on the heels of the successful McDonald's Japan Ramune McShake that was launched last spring and features a convenient format that will allow for consumption from anywhere. Best enjoyed chilled, the drink comes with a straw and is packaged in a convenient cup that is well-suited for carrying while out of the house.
The Morinaga Ramune Candy Cup Drink is being launched exclusively in Japan starting June 8, 2021 and is likely to be a hit amongst avid fans of the candy as a premium refreshment for the summer months.
Image Credit: Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd
The Morinaga Ramune Candy Cup Drink is Best Enjoyed Chilled
1. Candy-inspired Beverages - Creating beverages inspired by popular candy flavors presents an opportunity for beverage companies to tap into the nostalgia and familiarity of consumers.
2. Convenient On-the-go Packaging - Developing innovative packaging solutions for beverages that allows for easy, portable consumption presents an opportunity to cater to the busy, on-the-go lifestyles of consumers.
3. Cross-industry Collaborations - Exploring collaborations between food and beverage industries presents opportunities for expanding product lines and reaching new customers in untapped markets.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can take advantage of candy-inspired beverage products by innovating new flavor profiles and experimenting with unique packaging solutions.
2. Food Industry - The food industry can explore collaborations with the beverage industry to create cross-category product offerings that cater to the changing tastes and preferences of consumers.
3. Convenience Store Industry - The convenience store industry can leverage the popularity of candy-inspired beverages by carrying and promoting these products as a convenient refreshment option for on-the-go consumers.