A creative Australian resort owner has beaten off a soft season (no pun intended!) by hosting a month-long sex party in Australia.
Mr. Fox, the owner of the White Cockatoo (the venue that is hosting the Adults Only romp) has said that the 250 guests would be providing at least $AU500,000 into the local economy. Most of the guests were from overseas or interstate Australians.
Mr. Fox has indicated if the event succeeds, next year they will host a three month long nudist sex party.
Australia's White Cockatoo Holds Month-Long Clothes-Free Romp
1. Nudity Tourism - Opportunity for the tourism industry to target adults-only events and generate revenue through unconventional experiences.
2. Creative Event Hosting - Innovative entrepreneurs can capitalize on unique opportunities to attract guests and generate funds for local economic growth.
3. Alternative Luxury Recreation - Consumer demand for unconventional luxury experiences creates opportunities for entrepreneurs to develop new forms of entertainment.
1. Tourism - The tourism industry can benefit from hosting unconventional adults-only events to attract tourists and boost the local economy.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can increase revenue by hosting unique and unconventional events that cater to the adult consumer market.
3. Entertainment - Entrepreneurs can capitalize on the growing trend of consumer demand for alternative luxury experiences by creating new forms of unconventional entertainment.