Portuguese soccer superstar and international style icon Cristiano Ronaldo already has his own signature underwear line, dress shirt collection and shoe brand, but he's now entering the personal consumer gadgets space with the introduction of the Monster Roc headphones.
The headphones are the result of a collaboration between Ronaldo and established headphone manufacturer Monster, and are ostensibly being put out there to compete with Beats and other headphones that aim to blend performance and street cred.
The Monster Rock headphone line includes three offerings -- the $170 Roc Sport SuperSlim wireless in-ear headphone, the $250 Roc Sport Freedom on-ear wireless Bluetooth headphone and the $300 Roc Sport Black Platinum over-head headphones.
Cristiano Ronaldo is known for being a perfectionist who doesn't like compromises, so you can rest assured that the Monster Roc headphones are of the highest quality.
Cristiano Ronaldo's Monster Roc Headphones Include Three Offerings
1. Celebrity-branded Headphones - Cristiano Ronaldo's Monster Roc headphones pave the way for other celebrities to release their own line of headphones.
2. Wireless Headphones - The release of the wireless Roc Sport SuperSlim and Roc Sport Freedom headphones reflect a growing demand for wireless options in the headphones market.
3. High-end Headphones - The Roc Sport Black Platinum over-head headphones reflect the growing trend of high-end, luxury headphones.
1. Fashion Industry - The release of designer headphones like the Monster Roc headphones blur the line between fashion and technology, creating exciting opportunities for innovation.
2. Consumer Electronics - The Roc headphones highlight the continued growth and demand for high-quality audio products in the ever-expanding consumer electronics industry.
3. Athletic Industry - The Roc Sport line of headphones target athletes and fitness enthusiasts, providing an opportunity for companies to create more specialized audio products for this niche market.