This monochrome chronograph comes in two different colors -- both of which emphasize sleek minimalism over complexity in design.
The device was created by the Italian designer Alessio Romano for Dezeen's watch store titled 'Projects.' Inspired by Japanese fashions and styles as many artists and designers are, the watch is equal parts luxurious-looking and minimal. The monochrome chronographs come in two different colors -- a black and white and an all-black. Each of the watches have subtle number labels, sleek watch hands and three sub-dials that function as a stopwatch, a second tracker and a 24-hour time measure.
These watches combine Italian and Japanese styles and qualities to form a device that is multi-functional and that will suit a multitude of individual styles.
This Watch is Inspired by the Simplicity in Japanese Design
1. Minimalist Watches - A possible trend among timekeepers where a simple, streamlined design is valued over added functionality.
2. Cross-cultural Design - Innovation opportunities for designers to blend elements from different cultures and create unique products that appeal to a global market.
3. Multi-functional Accessories - A possible trend where accessories such as watches serve multiple purposes in addition to telling time.
1. Luxury Watches - Companies have the opportunity to incorporate minimalist designs in high-end watches, creating a unique selling point for luxury consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can create accessories and clothing that reflect cross-cultural influences, allowing for unique, multi-functional pieces.
3. Product Design - There is an opportunity for product designers to create multi-functional and visually appealing accessories for consumers that serve several purposes.