As scientists continue to discover and gather more research about mental illnesses, the public is slowly learning that these issues are actually more widespread then ever thought before, and works like Andrew Lu's double-sided Monoamine Hypothesis poster is going to show that even artists are getting a say in how we can learn about these disorders.
Reversible and capable of being displayed in several different ways, Lu's Monoamine Hypthesis poster actually works more like a diagram, explaining this widely accepted scientific theory of the relationship between mental illnesses like schizophrenia, ADHD and the corresponding chemical imbalances believed to be causing them.
Users can fold Lu's Monoamine Hypothesis poster in multiple different directions so that they can isolate and choose what information on this busy, science-filled diagram they'd like to view.
Andrew Lu's Monamine Hypothesis Isolates Different Disorders
1. Foldable Posters - The trend of foldable posters allows for more interactive and customizable ways to display information.
2. Mental Illness Awareness - The trend of raising awareness about mental illnesses is expanding to include artistic representations and visual aids.
3. Scientific Visualization - The trend of using diagrams and visuals to explain scientific theories provides a clearer understanding of complex subjects.
1. Education - Foldable posters can be used in educational settings to engage students and enhance learning experiences.
2. Mental Health - The mental health industry can utilize foldable posters as educational tools for patients and healthcare professionals.
3. Design and Printing - The design and printing industry can benefit from the demand for innovative and visually appealing foldable posters.