Better Money Habits is an educational financial platform, powered by Bank of America. The website aims to help answer tough money questions and will teach Americans about better money management.
Its recent ad asks people on the street about their banking habits and reveals honest and relatable answers. Each cast member gets candid about their debt -- whether sharing family-related costs and outstanding credit card payments or admitting they don't know how to budget.
Bank of America's partnership with Khan Academy aims to empower bankers to make better choices. Better Money Habits will inform and educate visitors about financial responsibility and is an interactive online platform that offers a myriad of money saving and budgeting tips along with web seminars by leaders and experts in the financial field.
Better Money Habits Helps Americans Become More Financially Responsibility
1. Financial Responsibility Education - Developing platforms that educate the public on better money management and financial responsibility
2. Authentic Financial Advertising - Creating transparent and honest financial advertisements that humanize the industry and build trust with consumers
3. Interactive Financial Tools - Creating engaging and interactive online platforms that provide financial education and personalized money management tools
1. Financial Services - Opportunities for banks and other financial institutions to partner with educational platforms to build trust with customers and provide valuable financial education
2. Digital Education - Opportunities for digital education platforms to develop financial education programs and tools for consumers in need of better money management skills
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunities to create authentic and transparent financial advertisements that resonate with consumers, build trust, and humanize the finance industry