SENNHEISER launched the new 'MOMENTUM True Wireless' earbuds recently, which are priced at $299.95. The pair connects to a device using Bluetooth 5.0, which provides enhanced sound quality while providing a lag-free experience. Users are able to control the earbuds using fingertip controls, and users can seamlessly access either Google Assistant or Siri. Additionally, the earbuds feature intelligent voice control, where media will be automatically paused when an earbud is removed, and then played again when the earbud is put back into place.
The MOMENTUM True Wireless earbuds can be personalized through the company's Smart Control App. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices, and it allows users to customize their sound experience thorough an intuitive equalizer function.
Image Credit: SENNHEISER
SENNHEISER launched its MOMENTUM True Wireless earbuds
1. Customizable Audio Experience - Opportunity for businesses to develop applications where users can fully customize their audio experience
2. True Wireless Earbuds - Development of more advanced true wireless earbuds with more intelligent and intuitive features
3. Voice Control Technology - Advancements in voice control technology and its application in audio devices
1. Consumer Electronics - Innovative consumer electronics companies can capitalize on the demand for customizable and advanced audio devices
2. Mobile Applications - Mobile application developers can explore the potential for customizable audio apps that users can use in conjunction with their devices
3. Artificial Intelligence - Companies specializing in Artificial intelligence can benefit from the advancements in voice control technology, and develop more intelligent audio devices