Kinship's Self Reflect Probiotic Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 32 boasts a gentle formula that's clean, soothing and useful for supporting a strong skin barrier. The non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreen is made with turmeric and Kinship's signature Kinbiome, a plant-based probiotic. The lightweight, non-greasy sunscreen is said to have a slight vanilla-turmeric scent and is made to leave skin looking matte and blurred.
While there are a handful of ingredients that the average ingredient-conscious North American consumer knows to be wary of today, Kinship's products steer clear of thousands of questionable ingredients as banned by EU Cosmetic Regulations.
As well as being able to appreciate the clean, plant-based sunscreen formula, consumers will find that Self Reflect is packaged in recycled and recyclable materials, including some ocean waste plastics.
Image Credit: Kinship
Kinship's Clarifying Sunscreen Bolsters the Skin Barrier
1. Clean, Plant-based Formulas - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing innovative skincare products using clean, plant-based ingredients.
2. Recycled and Recyclable Packaging - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sustainable packaging solutions for skincare products using recycled and recyclable materials.
3. Supporting Skin Barrier - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing products that support and strengthen the skin's natural barrier.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can leverage the demand for clean, plant-based formulas and innovative packaging solutions.
2. Sustainable Packaging - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sustainable packaging industry by developing new materials and recycling technologies.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on the trend of supporting the skin barrier by creating products that prioritize skin health and protection.