Wolf & Moon is a London-based business that sells modern handmade jewelry. The small company is owned by Hannah Davis, who discovered her passion for design and trinkets when she was 16. The pieces — from the geometry-inspired arched Miro necklet to the art-deco Sculpture necklace that is made with wood and brass, range from attention-demanding statements to delicately small everyday essentials.
Wolf & Moon's modern handmade jewelry is brought to life in a homey "London studio by a small team of passionate makers." Therefore, the consumer supports independent British designers with each purchased trinket. In addition, the business aims to be a sustainable practice through sourcing FSC-certified wood, recycling waste and "making real efforts to reduce [...] plastic consumption."
Wolf & Moon is an Independent Business with a Dainty Aesthetic
1. Modern Handmade Jewelry - The rise of modern handmade jewelry offers an opportunity for small, independent businesses to thrive in the fashion industry.
2. Sustainable Fashion Practices - Sustainability is becoming a driving force in the fashion industry, allowing businesses to differentiate themselves and appeal to conscious consumers.
3. Personalized, Dainty Aesthetic - Customers are gravitating towards personalized and dainty jewelry, presenting opportunities for businesses to create unique pieces and offer customization.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can benefit from the rise of modern handmade jewelry and sustainable fashion practices.
2. Independent Designers - Independent designers can capitalize on the trend of minimalist, personalized fashion to offer unique, handmade pieces.
3. Sustainability and Recycling - Companies specializing in sustainability and recycling can partner with fashion companies to help them adopt more eco-friendly practices and reduce waste.