Designaffairs has come up with a brilliant design in this transparent modern bike. Don't let the vulnerable-looking frame deceive you, the bike is to be made from materials used for helicopter windshields and jet canopies. The material is called Trivex, which is a durable polymer that is also lightweight. If it can be trusted on a jet, riders should have peace of mind on this bike.
The integrity and features of the material isn't the only noteworthy thing about this modern bike -- the aesthetics are very interesting and eye-catching too. Transparent material makes for a unique style; it's almost as if the rider is juggling the bike parts with magic.
Designaffairs' Modern Bike Has Riders Appearing to Cycle on Thin Air
1. Transparent Transportation - The use of transparent materials in transportation design opens up possibilities for sleek and futuristic vehicles.
2. Durable Polymers - Exploring the use of durable polymers like Trivex in various industries can lead to lighter and more resilient products.
3. Aesthetic Innovations - Incorporating transparent materials in design can create visually striking and attention-grabbing products.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - The bicycle industry can explore the use of transparent materials to create innovative and stylish bike designs.
2. Aerospace - The aerospace industry can adopt Trivex and other durable polymers for windshields and canopies, enhancing safety and performance.
3. Product Design - Various industries that involve product design, such as automotive and electronics, can incorporate transparent materials for unique and visually appealing creations.