The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has launched an innovative new smartphone app, named MySpeed (TRAI), that is designed to make it easier than ever for people to go about measuring their mobile Internet speed in real time.
Currently available for download on the Android operating system, the MySpeed (TRAI) app captures data before conveying it along directly to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India with accompanying details about the device used and the location where the tests were carried out. This information isn't used to constitute complaints but rather to keep telecom authorities abreast of mobile Internet speed issues.
This app is a great example of government bodies making use of smartphone software to offer better Internet services to citizens.
This App Helps Indians Measure Their Mobile Internet Speed
1. Real-time Internet Speed Measurement - The development of real-time Internet speed measurement apps allows for practical tracking of connection speeds and data usage.
2. Mobile App Innovation in Telecommunications - Mobile apps in telecommunications have the potential to improve Internet services to citizens.
3. Government Utilization of Smartphone Software - Governments can utilize smartphone software to provide better services to citizens.
1. Telecommunications - Telecommunications companies can utilize real-time Internet speed measurement apps to improve Internet services.
2. Government - Governments can partner with mobile app developers to provide better services to citizens.
3. Mobile App Development - Mobile app developers can create apps that offer real-time Internet speed measurement for government bodies or individual users.