CLOT works in collaboration with MIYAGIHIDETAKA on a set of new shirt designs that boast reconstructed fabrics in a tonal manner. The pack is comprised of three short-sleeve tops and three shirts that nod to a western style. The first set is made up of contrasting bandanas that come together to create a bright patchwork design.
Every shirt is made to have a boxy silhouette and is made up of the signature Silk Royale fabric by CLOT. This addition brightens up the darker hues of blue, black, and gray. The second set of western shirts also uses the same Silk Royale material for a soft touch. For this, it uses a patchwork of applications to create the silhouettes.
Image Credit: CLOT, MIYAGIHIDETAKA
CLOT Taps MIYAGIHIDETAKA to Launch a Set of Patchy Shirts
1. Reconstructed Fabrics - There is an opportunity to explore the use of reconstructed fabrics in fashion design.
2. Tonal Patchwork Design - Fashion designers can experiment with the use of tonal patchwork designs to add visual interest to garments.
3. Signature Fabric - Brands can develop and promote their own signature fabric to set themselves apart in a crowded market.
1. Fashion - This trend presents an exciting opportunity for designers and brands to create unique garments using creative techniques.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The trend towards using reconstructed fabrics provides an opportunity for textile manufacturers to develop and sell specialized materials.
3. Custom Clothing - Custom clothing businesses can take advantage of the trend towards unique garments by offering personalized designs using reconstructed fabrics and tonal patchwork techniques.