The Santoni Edited by Marco Zanini collection is a uniform collage of mixed fabric fashion. The photoshoot took place in a "dilapidated Milanese grand apartment," where the color scheme of the space matched the nuances of the sophisticated silhouettes. The Ready-to-Wear collection is comprised of modest fits and subdued tonalities that are often broken up by occasional pops of vibrant elements, for example the stunningly bold presence of the men's turquoise fleece crew.
Vogue sets the spotlight on the mixed-fabric fashion aspect of the Zanini 2018 capsule, defining it as a idiosyncratic affair -- from "techno taffetas, Japanese raw cottons, washed double silks to French silk polyesters printed with chiné technique and Shetland wool tartans."
Image Credit: Santoni Edited by Marco Zanini
Marco Zanini's Fall 2018 is Presented in a Milanese Apartment
1. Mixed-fabric Fashion - There's a demand for unique and idiosyncratic fashion products made of mixed fabrics to break away from traditional materials.
2. Modest Fits - Designers should be incorporating modest fit designs into their collections to cater to those who prefer practicality in fashion over style.
3. Subdued Tonalities with Vibrant Elements - Fashion collections that feature a subdued color palette but with occasional pops of bold, vibrant elements offer a unique and eye-catching twist to fashion trends.
1. Fashion and Textile Design - With the demand for mixed-fabric clothing, designers should look for innovative ways of combining the materials and still make fashionably appealing products.
2. Retail - Retailers should consider stocking mixed-fabric garments, modest fits, and subdued but vibrant clothing lines to meet the demands of customers who prefer unique and non-traditional fashion products.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can take inspiration from fashion collections like Zanini's Santoni and create rooms and spaces with complementary color schemes and aesthetics to match the nuances of sophisticated silhouettes in clothing design.