Mistel has created a keyboard that will solve frequent feelings of discomfort when typing.
The MD600 Alpha is a wireless split ergonomic mechanical keyboard. It is designed with Bluetooth and compatible with Windows and MAC computers. With this keyboard, desk space will no longer be limited. Due to its split design, the device can be adjusted and positioned to your liking.
The keyboard features a 60% curve rate and Mistel calculated the distance it would take for ten fingers to quickly find the right keys without providing tension. This method reduces typing fatigue while increasing typing precision.
The keyboard is fast-charging, requiring only 3.5 hours to charge fully. The MD600 Alpha is perfect for gamers and people looking for a better performance keyboard while working
Image Credit: Mistel
Mistel Has Created a Keyboard to Solve Feelings of Discomfort
1. Wireless Ergonomic Keyboards - The demand for comfortable and flexible computer peripherals is growing rapidly, providing an opportunity for the development of more wireless ergonomic keyboards.
2. Split Keyboard Design - More companies can create innovative designs for split keyboards to reduce typing fatigue and increase performance and precision for users.
3. Fast-charging Keyboards - The need for convenient and portable work equipment offers the opportunity for producing fast-charging keyboards to increase productivity and mobility for users.
1. Technology - The tech industry has the opportunity to invest in and produce more wireless ergonomic keyboards to meet the rapidly growing demand for comfortable computing peripherals.
2. Gaming - The gaming industry can take advantage of split ergonomic keyboards to improve players' performance and reduce discomfort during long gameplay sessions.
3. Remote Work - With the growing trend of remote work, creating fast-charging keyboards can offer flexibility and convenience to professionals who work on-the-go.