The ever-increasing amount of time that the average consumer is spending seated at a computer terminal is increasing the demand for products like the Corant C10 Keyboard. The peripheral is constructed with a hardwood enclosure that's sleek and comfortable, and has a two-part design to separate the hands and keys into individual quadrants. This works to increase typing comfort and reduce the instance of cramping that can come from using standard keyboards that force the hands to deal with a static design.
The Corant C10 Keyboard has RGB backlighting to further enhance its style and works with an accompanying app to scan each button module in real-time. This will enable the user to switch up the location of keys that suit their specific needs.
The Corant C10 Keyboard is Split into Two Ergonomic Parts
1. Ergonomic Keyboards - Opportunities for creating peripherals that prioritize user comfort and functionality.
2. Natural Material Peripherals - Innovations in peripherals that incorporate sustainable materials for a more eco-friendly approach.
3. Customizable Keyboard Software - The potential for software that allows for individualized configuration of keyboard layout and functions.
1. Tech Hardware - Innovations that improve user experience with tech products, particularly ergonomic input devices.
2. Woodworking and Carpentry - Opportunities for skilled artisans to integrate their techniques into the creation of tech peripherals.
3. Software Development - Innovations in software that can interface with keyboard peripherals to provide greater customization.