Although the November 2014 cover story for Vogue Ukraine is all about tartan prints, tons of textures and ladylike silhouettes, there is an underlying sensuality that turns model Missy Rayder into a call girl. Much darker than a Julia Roberts persona, Missy Rayder can also be seen in S&M-type outfits that are much racier than what would expect.
Shot by photographer Stockton Johnson, Missy Rayder is captured on location in edgy pieces from the likes of Proenza Schouler, Philipp Plein, Chanel and more. The seductive wardrobe was put together by stylist Juie Pelipas. In a way, it treads between a business woman, femme fatale and hooker for looks that add a bit of fun to fall wardrobes. The hotel editorial is appropriately titled, 'This is hardcore.'
Missy Rayder Channels Her Inner Call Girl for Vogue Ukraine
1. Seductive Fashion Editorials - The trend of incorporating sensuality and edginess into fashion editorials provides disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion photographers, stylists, and designers to push boundaries and explore new creative concepts.
2. Exploring Taboo Themes - The trend of depicting taboo themes in fashion editorials opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for photographers, stylists, and brands to challenge societal norms and push boundaries in the fashion industry.
3. Luxury Hotel Imagery - The trend of using luxury hotels as backdrops for fashion editorials presents disruptive innovation opportunities for hotels and brands to collaborate in creating visually stunning and immersive marketing campaigns.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can capitalize on the trend of seductive fashion editorials by experimenting with new techniques, styles, and concepts to create captivating and provocative images.
2. Fashion Styling - The fashion styling industry can embrace the trend of exploring taboo themes in editorials by pushing the boundaries of fashion, challenging conventional norms, and creating bold and thought-provoking visual narratives.
3. Luxury Hospitality - The luxury hospitality industry can leverage the trend of featuring luxury hotels in fashion editorials to enhance brand recognition, attract discerning clientele, and showcase their properties as glamorous and desirable destinations.