Minx & Mane creates handmade, reusable premium lashes aimed at empowering consumers. The Minx & Made collection includes the Issa Lash, the Basic Bish, and the Zero Fux.
The brand recently launched a limited-edition line where 50% of all sales proceeds go towards FLOC (For the Love of Children). The organization aids youth from underprivileged areas to access proper education, learning, and nutrition. Notebly, all the packaging for the Minx & Mane collection was designed by FLOC students. The charitable organization leveraged graphic designers who donated their time to bring the students' designs to life.
As more consumers look to support brands that give back, especially ahead of the holidays, Minx & Made efforts to give back to its community in meaningful ways will not go noticed by consumers.
Minx & Mane Creates Handmade, Reusable Premium Lashes that Give Back
1. Charitable Giving in Beauty - Minx & Mane's limited-edition line donating proceeds to FLOC is just one example of how beauty brands can leverage their platform to support social causes.
2. Handmade and Reusable Beauty - Minx & Mane's handmade, reusable lashes offer a sustainable alternative to traditional beauty products, providing a unique selling point for environmentally-conscious consumers.
3. Youth Empowerment Through Design - FLOC's partnership with Minx & Mane highlights the potential for cross-disciplinary collaboration and the power of design as a tool for social good.
1. Beauty - Beauty brands can incorporate sustainable and charitable initiatives into their brand identity, while also capitalizing on the growing market demand for ethical and eco-friendly products.
2. Education - Education non-profits can explore partnerships with companies in the beauty and fashion industry to offer experiential learning opportunities and promote creativity among young people.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can leverage their skills to support charitable causes and social impact initiatives, while also gaining exposure to potential new clients and collaborators in the process.