If you're a fan of zombie-themed shows like the Walking Dead, then these mini zombie cookie cutters might be a great way to bring your love for zombies from the TV into the kitchen. With these mini zombie cookie cutters, you can eat zombies, instead of having them try to eat you!
These adorable zombie cookie cutters come in a pack with three different classic undead poses. With arms hanging to the side, to arms stretched out front, these zombie cookie cutters look spooky and hungry. After you've cut your cookies, you can easily decorate them as the classic green ghoulish creatures you see in old-school horror films. Perfect for parties, birthdays or a weekly Walking Dead night, these mini zombie cookie cutters are a great novelty kitchen item.
These Mini Zombie Cookie Cutters Make for a Deliciously Eerie Treat
1. Zombie-themed Baking - The trend of baking zombie-themed treats offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create unique baking supplies and accessories catering to fans of zombie-themed shows and movies.
2. Novelty Kitchen Items - The trend of novelty kitchen items like mini zombie cookie cutters presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to develop and market creative and unusual kitchen tools and accessories.
3. Horror-inspired Desserts - The trend of horror-inspired desserts, such as cookies shaped like zombies, opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for bakeries and confectionery companies to offer unique and spooky treats that cater to horror fans.
1. Baking Supplies - The baking supplies industry can capitalize on the trend of zombie-themed baking by creating and marketing specialized cookie cutters, molds, and decorating tools.
2. Kitchen Tools and Accessories - The kitchen tools and accessories industry can seize the trend of novelty kitchen items, like mini zombie cookie cutters, by designing and manufacturing innovative and quirky products that appeal to consumers seeking unique kitchen gadgets.
3. Bakery and Confectionery - The bakery and confectionery industry can tap into the trend of horror-inspired desserts, such as cookies shaped like zombies, by offering specialized products and recipes that cater to customers looking for spooky and visually appealing treats.