There's growing evidence to suggest that children-oriented fashion is garnering the attention of several high-fashion brands (just watch Toddlers and Tiaras if you don't believe me), but now with the Mini Togo by Ligne Roset, that fashion zest takes a less narcissistic approach.
The Mini Togo by Ligne Roset takes the extremely fashionable and comfortable design of its "adult forefather" and directs it towards the appeal of children. Made entirely out of foam, the chair is safe and nap-friendly for young toddlers.
The elegant color pattern does make the Mini Togo by Ligne Roset a fashionable addition to your living room; however, because of its chic design you will have to be particularly adamant about "no eating on your designer chair!" Now your kids can also look stylishly relaxed as they lounge in their favorite foam chair, reflecting on the wise words of Bob the Builder and Dora the Explorer.
The Mini Togo by Ligne Roset Provides Fashion-Savvy Seating for Toddlers
1. Fashion-savvy Children - Opportunity to create fashionable and comfortable products geared towards children.
2. Safe and Stylish Foam Furniture - Opportunity to design foam-based furniture that is both safe for young toddlers and fashionable.
3. Kid-friendly High Fashion - Opportunity to tap into the growing market of high-fashion brands targeting children.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the increasing demand for stylish children's products.
2. Furniture - The furniture industry can innovate and create foam-based products that are safe and stylish for young children.
3. Children's Products - The children's products industry can explore opportunities to merge high fashion with kid-friendly designs.