Neutrogena’s mineral sunscreen stick can be used on the face and on the body. Because of its format, the formula is extremely packable and can be taken on the go for easy, mess-free applications and mid-day touch-ups. As the summer months trickle in and the sun intensifies, it is extremely important that one protects their skin—for health reasons, as well as premature aging. The mineral sunscreen stick can be used by adults and children over six months of age, it is dermatologist-recommended, and is great for sensitive skin.
The Neutrogena® Mineral Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Face & Body Stick SPF 50 contains zinc oxide and Vitamin E. The formulation protects one from harmful UVA/UVB rays. In doing so, Neutrogena’s mineral sunscreen stick also reduces the risk of early signs of skin aging.
Image Credit: Neutrogena
Neutrogena’s Mineral Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Stick is Compact
1. Compact Sun Protection - Convenience and portability in sun protection products are key factors for innovation.
2. Mineral Sunscreen - There is an increasingly popular trend towards mineral sunscreens, offering natural and organic options.
3. Dermatologist-recommended Sunscreens - Consumers are looking for products with a trusted medical endorsement to ensure safety and efficacy.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Innovation in portable and organic sun protection lines can help companies tap into growing beauty and cosmetics markets.
2. Travel and Tourism - Sun protection products that are easy to pack and carry are essential for the travel and tourism industry.
3. Healthcare - Brands that can gain support from dermatologists offer health-conscious consumers a safe choice.