These military-inspired flower vases have been repurposed to create a piece of pleasant decor. The military-inspired vases are meant to inspire a movement of peace. By using something that was meant to kill people as a simple and peaceful flower vase, we are meant to see that beauty can be found anywhere and that violence is not the answer.
Each military-inspired hand grenade flower vase has been created from an actual WWII-era grenade. The grenade has been painted a light pastel color to emphasize the peaceful nature that a flower vase should possess. A small glass tube was then fitted into the military-inspired vase so the flowers can rest properly in the piece.
Artist Toby Atticus Fraley created this piece along with many other works that all have powerful hidden messages that are meant to inspire us.
These WWII Hand Grenades Have Been Pleasantly Repurposed
1. Military-inspired Decor - Repurposing military objects into peaceful decorative items presents an opportunity for a new trend.
2. Peaceful Movement Art - Creating art pieces with hidden messages promoting peace can be a new trend.
3. Pacifist Aesthetic - Designing decorative pieces that seem to veer from the original objects' intended purposes can be a trend.
1. Home Decor - Innovative designers can create a new line for home decors utilizing repurposed old military items for artistic vases.
2. Art - Artists can explore creating new meanings with every repurposed item that they create.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers may draw inspiration from the unique styles that emerge from pacifist decor styles.