Can you match the sneaker design with the air cargo courier they are patterned after? DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT are represented in this line of Reebox Sir Jam Courier set of sneakers.
No mention of how the sneakers will be delivered, but if they don't come flying through my door, I will be disappointed. The sneaks feature bar-coded linings and a wing-encrested 'R' lacelock.
Implications - With so many styles out there in the modern age, a unique look is the most important thing for consumers when choosing what to purchase. Integrating alternative images that are otherwise not artistic into designs is a way to attract customers. Companies could develop more styles based on incorporating unconventional elements into their products to gain a creative edge.
Reebox Sir Jam Couriers Inspired by DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT
1. Courier-inspired Sneakers - Reebok's Sir Jam Courier sneakers offer a unique design twist for customers seeking unconventional footwear choices.
2. Novelty Footwear Designs - There is potential for growth in the novelty footwear market with the incorporation of unconventional elements into everyday designs.
3. Branded Sneakers - Collaborations between global courier companies and footwear brands can create unique branding opportunities for both.
1. Footwear - Companies can explore new avenues in sneaker design by incorporating alternative images and borrowing from other industries, as exemplified by Reebok's Sir Jam Courier series.
2. Courier and Logistics - Collaborations between footwear and courier brands can create new branding opportunities for companies in both industries.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Creative use of unconventional design elements can attract customers to unique fashion products, such as courier-inspired sneakers.