There's an undeniable duality concerning these photos from the Milano Portfolio by Giampaolo Sgura. Four dashing male models sport slicked hair and stylish suits, but their bottom halves reveal an entirely different tone.
One could argue that Miguel Arnau really only had half of a job when it came to styling up this inclusion in Men in Italy's recent book. Dress shirts, neckties and blazers have been completely cut at the wearers' waistlines to divulge bare skin from the hips down.
As drop-dead gorgeous as these debonaire models are, a hint of modesty remains, as each clasps his hands in front of his manhood. The overall pictures created have a playful quality of the overdressed and the under, giving these black and white images from the Milano Portfolio by Giampaolo Sgura an irresistible appeal.
Suggestive Spreads from the Milano Portfolio by Giampaolo Sgura
1. Men's Fashion - Opportunity for designers to experiment with unconventional cuts and revealing elements in men's suit jackets.
2. Playful Photography - Opportunity for photographers to create visually striking and provocative images by juxtaposing different elements.
3. Modesty and Sensuality - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore the balance between modesty and sensuality in men's fashion.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for fashion designers to embrace daring and unconventional styles.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to push the boundaries of traditional fashion photography.
3. Men's Fashion Apparel - Opportunity for brands to explore new ways of incorporating sensual and provocative elements into men's suiting.