In response to a recent survey that said 25$ of Americans don't get paid time off to enjoy summer vacations, Mike's Hard Lemonade is helping fans have some well-deserved time off for the final day of summer with the launch of Mike's Time Off (MTO).
Now through September 28, Americans can visit MikesTimeOff.com to request a paid day off. Mike's Time Off (MTO) will reward deserving employees with a day's wage, allowing them to enjoy time off or cross off a bucket list item they didn't accomplish this summer.
“Mike’s Hard Lemonade has always stood by those who work hard, and we were disappointed to discover that some of the most deserving, hard-working people don't get PTO,” said John Shea, chief marketing officer for Mike’s Hard Lemonade. “As a brand that loves summer, we wanted to give hard-working Americans one last chance to squeeze in one last day of summer with some MTO.”
Mike's Hard Debuted Mike's Time Off for the Last Day of Summer
1. Paid Time Off (PTO) Incentives - More companies may follow suit and offer creative PTO incentives as a way to boost employee satisfaction and retain top talent.
2. Alcohol-branded Promotions - Other alcoholic beverage companies may create similar promotions to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
3. Work-life Balance - The importance of work-life balance may become a more prominent trend as consumers seek companies that prioritize employee well-being and personal time off.
1. Alcohol - Alcohol companies may explore new ways to engage their audience and craft promotions that resonate with consumers.
2. Employment - Employment companies may shift towards emphasizing work-life balance in branding and marketing efforts.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies may develop similar PTO incentives to strengthen brand loyalty and advocacy.