Jazz NCY is an up-and-coming designer out of New York City, New York. Her former school, the Art Institute of New York City, put up posters around campus to promote their Midterm Madness Mashup.
Even though they remind me of primate pictures, my campus never had posters as cool as these. Then again, I did not go to an art school in New York City. Check out more of the Midterm Madness Mashup Posters above, and some of the work featured by Jazz NCY at the link below.
Puzzled Posters from NYC Midterm Madness Mashup by Jazz NCY
1. Mugshot Art - Exploring the intersection of design and criminal justice through cut-and-paste mugshots.
2. Campus Advertising - Revolutionizing campus advertising with visually striking posters that captivate students' attention.
3. City-themed Design - Embracing and showcasing the unique design traditions of urban environments.
1. Higher Education - Incorporating modern and artistic design concepts into traditional educational advertising to better engage with students.
2. Graphic Design - Blurring the lines between art and design with mixed media and unconventional techniques.
3. Urban Fashion - Incorporating street art and city-themed design elements into fashion and apparel to create unique and edgy products.