Andy Warhol did an outstanding job of turning consumerist iconography into art, and I must say that the appeal of these Middle Kingdom cleaning product vases stems from much the same place. While the design of these detergent bottles turned stylish stem holders does leave out the labels and logos that the public are bound to recognize, the unique shape of each of these vessels alone will incite inevitable familiarity.
Mr. Clean, Clorox and Lysol jugs seem be some of the items reborn into beautiful porcelain vases. The molded forms of the pieces are celebrated themselves this time, with no agenda to promote what's within. A delectable colorful matte paint job has infused the objects with added style and charm, rendering Middle Kingdom cleaning product vases as the next consumer craze.
Middle Kingdom Cleaning Product Vases Make Disposables Deluxe
1. Consumer Product Reimagining - Opportunity to transform everyday household items into artful, desirable objects.
2. Brandless Design - Creating unique, label-free products that still resonate with consumers.
3. Upcycled Home Decor - Repurposing and elevating everyday items to add style and charm to interior design.
1. Home Decor - Designing and manufacturing innovative home decor products using unexpected materials.
2. Art and Collectibles - Crafting one-of-a-kind art pieces that reimagine consumer goods.
3. Household Cleaning Products - Exploring new design possibilities and aesthetics for cleaning product packaging and containers.