Google is a giant and the prospect of circumnavigating its monopolistic influence is difficult, but the Microsoft 'Bing Automatic' search engine may have found a way to make gathering information a whole lot easier.
The premise behind Bing Automatic is to put the answer before the question -- that is, giving you the answer to whatever you need, before you go to search it. Working in tandem with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and any other Microsoft programs, the system automatically screens your typed content for its first line, last line and other proper nouns that are searchable so that bubbles of information pop up in a side bar. Information provided includes text and photos so that a research report no longer requires long, arduous work.
In a culture of instant gratification, the Microsoft Bing Automatic engine is surely a force to be reckoned with.
The Microsoft 'Bing Automatic' Search Engine is Revolutionary
1. Instant Information - The Bing Automatic search engine provides information before the user even searches for it, catering to the desire for instant gratification.
2. Integration with Microsoft Programs - Bing Automatic seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and other programs, offering a disruptive innovation opportunity to enhance productivity and information gathering.
3. Simplified Research - Bing Automatic's ability to automatically provide relevant information and images simplifies the research process, opening up opportunities for more efficient and streamlined work.
1. Internet Search Engines - The Bing Automatic search engine revolutionizes the way people gather information, posing an opportunity for other search engine companies to rethink their approaches and compete with Google.
2. Productivity Software - The integration of Bing Automatic with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint creates possibilities for other productivity software companies to explore similar partnerships and enhance the user experience.
3. Research and Data Analysis - Bing Automatic's simplified research capabilities could disrupt the research and data analysis industry, enabling professionals to access and organize information more efficiently.