After his runway show, it was apparent that Jeremy Scott has a thing for a Disney icon. Scott has taken the trend of the Mickey Mouse sneaker and extended it to a pair of Mickey Mouse sunglasses.
The JSMickey shades are great shades for tanning because the circular “ear” flaps can fold down to cover the lenses while you catch some rays. These fantastic Mickey Mouse Sunglasses for Spring 2010 are available at Opening Ceremony and are doubtfully Disney endorsed.
The Jeremy Scott Mickey Mouse Sunglasses for Spring 2010
1. Disney-inspired Fashion - Opportunity to create more Disney-inspired fashion items using popular icons and characters.
2. Novelty Sunglasses - Opportunity to create more unique and playful sunglasses designs as novelty items.
3. Functional Fashion - Opportunity to add more functional features to fashion items like sunglasses to increase their usefulness.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on creating more fun and playful products like these Mickey Mouse sunglasses.
2. Eyewear - The eyewear industry can create more unique and functional sunglasses designs like the Mickey Mouse sunglasses.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can collaborate with fashion designers to license popular icons and characters for more fun and playful fashion products.