Vibrant kaleidoscopic imagery and edgy streetwear staples take center stage in the Michael Ozone Oyster editorial. The visually striking photoshoot highlights an edgy wardrobe of designer looks that are hand picked by edgy stylist Mark Vassallo.
Vassallo dresses Michael in sporty staples from labels that include Emma Mulholland, Human Potential and Daniel Palillo among a slew of others. From pattern enriched bomber jackets and bold statement shirts to an array of unconventional athelticwear picks, this youthful style story proves fashionably daring.
Captured by photographer Byron Spencer's lens, the Michael Ozone Oyster editorial highlights vibrantly printed streetwear that is both edgy and hoodlum inspired. Setting the tone for spring, this eye-catching fashion story highlights some of the best emerging designer talents coming from Australia.
The Michael Ozone Oyster Editorial Embraces Vibrant Streetwear
1. Vibrant Streetwear Staples - Opportunities for emerging designers to showcase their collections with bold and unconventional statement pieces.
2. Kaleidoscopic Imagery - Innovative use of vibrant and eye-catching prints in the fashion industry.
3. Edgy Sportswear Picks - Rising trend of athleisure wear that is both functional and fashion forward.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunities for emerging designers to showcase their collections with bold and unconventional statement pieces.
2. Photography Industry - Demand for creative and visually stunning editorial photo shoots.
3. Athleticwear Industry - Growing trend of athleisure wear that offers both functionality and style.