The 'Wbrew Regulom' Miasto Kobiet fashion story tells a darkly demure tale thanks to its ethereal and edgy model star, D'Vision's Magda Roman. The blonde beauty poses in a wardrobe of feminine garments with a dark and gothic inspiration.
Outfitted by stylist Anna Jandura, Magda sports an array of voluminous fur pieces, fragmented pattern frocks and lace veil accessories from designers names that include Anna Walicka, Monika Błażusiak and Katarzyna Królak among others.
Photographers Koty 2 capture the 'Wbrew Regulom' Miasto Kobiet editorial. Showcasing washed out lighting techniques, high contrast compositions and a darkly demure wardrobe, this striking image series evokes mystery and allure thanks to its modern take on the definition of femininity and strength.
The Wbrew Regulom Miasto Kobiet Fashion Story is Darkly Demure
1. Ethereal Gothic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with feminine and gothic elements to create unique and alluring pieces.
2. Darkly Demure Photography - Potential for photographers to play with washed-out lighting techniques and high contrast compositions to create a mystifying and dramatic visual storytelling.
3. Fragmented Pattern Trends - Trend for fashion designers to incorporate fragmented pattern frocks in their collections, bringing a unique and eye-catching element to their designs.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to cater to consumers looking for ethereal and gothic clothing options.
2. Photography - Potential for photographers to offer their services to fashion brands looking to capture the darkly demure aesthetic in their campaigns and editorials.
3. Textile and Material Manufacturing - Opportunity for textile and material manufacturers to create unique and innovative fabrics that can be used to make fragmented pattern frocks or voluminous fur pieces.