It's unnerving to think about how much plastic is being produced every hour of every day to make products that will never break down. Method soap packaging takes the noble and sustainable route to reusing the synthetic material that's already been churned out.
With much credit due to volunteers who collect used water bottles, pop bottles, takeout containers and toys along the shoreline, Envision Plastics melts down the pickings and makes new vessels from the scraps. The result is these iconic gunmetal canisters with push-pump lids that take the form of raindrops with speckled textures.
The benefit to the manufacturing of ocean plastic Method soap packaging is certainly twofold, with even greater indirect advantages. It holds a two-in-one dishwashing and hand soap that might even encourage you to consider conserving water when lathering up.
Method Soap Packaging Makes Use of Refuse on the Beach
1. Ocean Plastic Recycling - Opportunity to innovate in the recycling industry by converting ocean plastic into new products.
2. Sustainable Packaging - Disruptive innovation potential in finding alternative packaging solutions that reuse or recycle materials.
3. Water Conservation Products - Opportunity to create dual-purpose products that promote water conservation while providing functionality.
1. Recycling Industry - Potential for disruptive innovation in recycling technology and processes to handle ocean plastic waste.
2. Packaging Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sustainable packaging solutions that reduce plastic waste.
3. Cleaning Products Industry - Potential for disruptive innovation in creating water-conserving cleaning products with dual functionalities.