Forget about henna or any of the other slew of temporary ink hitting the market for those who want to decorate their skin without making a lifelong commitment in the process; these metallic tattoos are the way to go. Gorgeously tribal, the metallic tattoos are like jewelry-inspired designs that decorate not only the arms or legs, but also around the throat just like necklaces.
Created by Flash Tattoos, the metallic tattoos are quick and easy to use. Available in a slew of geometric designs, the metallic tattoos can last anywhere between four to six days. Reasonably priced at a starting point of $20, the designs range from simple to elaborate and can be stacked to become full sleeves and more. The metallic tattoos are particularly great for summer days at the beach.
Flash Tattoos are Essentially Temporary Stick-On Jewelry
1. Temporary Metallic Tattoos - There is a great opportunity in creating innovative and unique temporary metallic tattoo designs.
2. Stick-on Jewelry - There is an opportunity to create temporary stick-on jewelry designs with a focus on versatility and durability.
3. Geometric Designs - There is an opportunity for creating more geometric temporary tattoo designs to follow this current trend.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can capitalize on this trend and create their own temporary metallic jewelry designs.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can create a line of temporary metallic tattoo designs catering to all skin tones and types.
3. Event Planning Industry - The event planning industry can incorporate the use of temporary metallic tattoos for special occasions or corporate events.