Low TEE is a unique range of men’s swimwear designed by Philip Heckman that uses vintage t-shirts to create original swimwear. Each swimsuit is handmade by the designer himself, and most of them are one-of-a-kind, ensuring that the wearer will stand out in a crowd.
The swimwear may even make you feel a bit nostalgic as the reclaimed shirts feature retro slogans, vintage cartoon characters, popular tourist sites and iconic imagery from concert tours and broadway productions. There is even a Crystal Collection of bedazzled suits that are adorned with metal studs and costume jewels, just like the shirts you used to make in the 80s.
And, just because Low TEE makes swimsuits from shirts, it doesn’t mean you have to worry that it will sag or be weighed down when wet. The entire range is crafted with durable featherweight lycra, so it is designed for swimming in. This swimwear line is perfect for pop culture buffs, the young at heart, or anyone just looking to turn heads at the resort.
Low TEE Swimwear is for Men Who Wear T-Shirts in Pools
1. Upcycled Fashion - The Low TEE swimwear line demonstrates the potential for upcycling clothing items into unique and fashionable swimwear.
2. Nostalgic Style - The use of vintage t-shirts with retro slogans and iconic imagery taps into the growing trend of nostalgia in the fashion industry.
3. Customized Swimwear - The handmade, one-of-a-kind nature of Low TEE swimwear highlights the demand for personalized and unique swimwear options.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore opportunities for incorporating upcycled materials and nostalgic themes into their product lines.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The upcycling aspect of Low TEE swimwear aligns with the sustainable fashion movement, creating opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
3. Custom Apparel - The customization aspect of Low TEE swimwear opens up possibilities for the custom apparel industry to expand into swimwear customization services.