The phrase art explosion comes to mind when looking at these daring melting paint tights from German designer URB. The tights, which are being sold at $55 a pop, are created using latex and a thin layer of baby powder.
If you need to make a bold fashion statements with your tights, URB has the goods for you. Choose from the clear tights with neon yellow or green drips, the multi-tone bubblegum pastel color or the silver glitter strands on clear tights to turn heads at the club. If you require an edgier, grittier look, go for the grunge inspired messy black and white congealed paint tights -- but hurry, as many styles are selling out fast!
The tights are handmade and take five to seven working days to complete and 10-14 working days for shipment.
These Daring Tights Have Paint Dripping Down the Legs
1. Melting Paint Fashion - Designers could explore creating other fashion items that feature the melting paint effect to cater to a wider range of customers
2. Handmade Designer Tights - The demand for unique and handmade hosiery could pave the way for new and emerging designers
3. Bold Statement Tights - More consumers may seek out tights that allow them to make bold statements and express their personalities
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can explore incorporating the melting paint effect into other clothing items to create a trend of wearable art
2. Handmade Goods - Handmade fashion items including hosiery could become more popular as consumers seek out unique and personalized pieces
3. Online Retail - Online retailers can offer a wider variety of unique tights and hosiery to cater to the demand for statement pieces