The Melee Mug is designed for the coffee drinker who is serious about gulping down their brew without being interrupted and wants to possibly elicit some intimidation in those around them.
With brass knuckles for a handle, this cup screams 'tough guy,' and does not allow for any pinky fingers to extend while sipping the hot java contained within it.
While it is not designed to be used as a weapon, it will certainly make people think twice before disturbing the drinker before they have gotten through their first cup of coffee in the morning.
Sorry Queen Elizabeth, but this ivory mug won't be used to drink anything in the refined and mild-mannered style that you have become accustomed to, nor will it make any excuses for kicking the snot out of the more fragile cups in one's cabinet.
The Melee Mug is Tough as Nails
1. Mug-as-statement - The Melee Mug exemplifies a trend of coffee mugs that make a bold and intimidating statement, creating disruptive innovation opportunities in the mug industry.
2. Functional Intimidation - The use of brass knuckles as a handle on the Melee Mug taps into a trend of functional intimidation, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities in the drinkware industry.
3. Bold and Unapologetic - The Melee Mug's refusal to conform to traditional mug norms reflects a trend of bold and unapologetic designs, offering disruptive innovation opportunities in the kitchenware industry.
1. Drinkware - The trend of mugs making bold and intimidating statements, as seen with the Melee Mug, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the drinkware industry.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Incorporating functional intimidation into everyday items, such as the brass knuckle handle on the Melee Mug, opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion and accessories industry.
3. Kitchenware - The emergence of bold and unapologetic designs, like the Melee Mug, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the kitchenware industry.