The editorial starring model Megi Xhidra for Tatler Russia is full of glamorous adventure. The brunette beauty embraces her inner explorer as she embarks on an exciting safari clad in an unlikely wardrobe of fringed white jackets, intricate gladiator sandals and textured harem pants. Although some of these pieces may seem appropriate, they have been styled in such a way that they would look more at home in the city.
Appearing in the May 2014 issue of the magazine, the editorial starring Megi Xhidra for Tatler Russia is shot in the great outdoors by photographer Diego Uchitel. He teamed up with Anya Ziourova to create the whimsical adventurist story. Hair stylist Davy Newkirk and makeup artist Robin Black perfected the looks.
The Photoshoot Starring Megi Xhidra for Tatler Russia is All Adventure
1. Glamorous Safari Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of safari-inspired clothing that fuses traditional safari elements with high fashion.
2. Adventure-themed Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with magazines and photographers to create visually stunning editorials that capture the spirit of adventure.
3. City-inspired Safari Wear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design a line of safari-inspired clothing that is more adapted to city life, incorporating versatile and fashionable elements.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate outdoor and adventure elements into high fashion, creating unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative techniques and concepts for adventure-themed photoshoots, pushing the boundaries of traditional editorial photography.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create makeup and hair styles that complement adventurous fashion editorials, emphasizing natural and wild elements.