Hollywood actress Megan Fox has won Choice Female Hottie at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards, and deservingly so. Megan has been the talk of the fashion blogs over the past few months for her stunning gowns and racy outfits as she promoted her Transformers film.
So what did Megan Fox wear to the 2009 Teen Choice Awards? She opted for a skin-toned mini dress by YSL. She finished the look with the sexy Brian Atwood heels and David Yurman jewelry.
See previous Megan Fox fashions below.
Megan Fox Sparkles at 2009 Teen Choice Awards
1. Skin-tone Fashion - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in creating inclusive and diverse fashion lines that cater to a variety of skin tones.
2. Mini Dress Trend - Potential for disruptive innovation in designing versatile and stylish mini dresses that capture the attention of fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Celebrity Fashion Influence - Disruptive innovation opportunities in leveraging celebrity fashion influence to drive trends and increase brand visibility.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the skin-tone mini dress trend, creating inclusive and diverse fashion lines for consumers.
2. Footwear - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in designing attractive and comfortable heels that complement skin-tone mini dresses.
3. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation potential in creating jewelry pieces that can enhance the look of skin-tone mini dresses, catering to fashion-conscious consumers.