When you think of beautifully branded subscription services, it's unlikely the first thing that comes to mind is medical marijuana delivery. Marvina is trying to change this.
Similar in style to other subscription models, the cannabis arrives monthly on your doorstep. Based in San Francisco, Marvina was conceived when its founder Dane Pieri recognized once the medical sale of the pain-alleviating drug was legalized in the state of California that customers would be overwhelmed with choice. The monthly medical marijuana delivery service aims to create a culture of "cannabis connoisseurs" by offering high quality strains.
Described as a "wine club for cannabis," the subscription service shows how exclusivity and good branding can make all the difference.
Marvina Offers Beautifully Branded Medical Marijuana Delivery
1. Medical Marijuana Delivery - The trend of medical marijuana delivery is disrupting the traditional pharmaceutical industry by offering patients a more convenient and personalized option.
2. Cannabis Subscription Services - The trend of cannabis subscription services is disrupting the retail industry by introducing a new way for consumers to purchase and enjoy cannabis products on a regular basis.
3. Branded Cannabis Products - The trend of branded cannabis products is disrupting the cannabis industry by creating a new level of consumer loyalty and differentiation based on product quality and branding.
1. Pharmaceutical - The pharmaceutical industry has an opportunity to enter the medical marijuana delivery market by partnering with existing cannabis delivery services or creating their own.
2. Retail - The retail industry has an opportunity to expand their product offerings by incorporating cannabis subscription services into their marketing strategies and diversifying their revenue streams.
3. Cannabis - The cannabis industry has an opportunity to differentiate themselves through branding and product quality, creating a loyal customer base and increasing market share.