Belling has unveiled it’s new digital cookbook 'Media Chef.' This new cookbook will be loaded with 48 video recipes from Brian Turner. You can now cook along with him to make the perfect meal.
The 'Media Chef' is a slick looking 8 inch flat screen that looks similar to a nice digital picture frame. In fact, it can be used as a picture frame when you are not cooking. Also included is a remote control and general media player. It is going for about $270 US.
'Media Chef' Brings Cooking Class Right into Your Kitchen
1. Digital Cookbooks - The 'Media Chef' digital cookbook illustrates a trend in the creation of tech-driven cooking classes that incorporate visual instruction.
2. Smart Kitchen Appliances - The integration of digital screens in kitchen appliances like the 'Media Chef' shows there is a trend towards smarter technology in the cooking space.
3. Virtual Cooking Classes - The 'Media Chef' serves as an example of the increasing trend towards virtual, do-it-yourself cooking classes that provide a personalized experience.
1. Home Appliances - Companies in the home appliances industry may benefit from producing intuitive, user-friendly kitchen gadgets like the 'Media Chef.'
2. Publishing - The publishing industry has an opportunity to take advantage of the trend towards digital cookbooks with an expanding market for culinary instructional content.
3. Technology - The technology industry has an opportunity to expand into the smart kitchen space, with potential for partnerships between device manufacturers and culinary experts to develop intuitive cooking gadgets like the 'Media Chef'.