Nike's signature Challenger OG sneaker gets a makeover that focuses on sustainable elements this time around in a colorway entitled Mean Green. The eco-friendly design is made using at least 20% of recycled waste materials. The sportswear label takes the retro silhouette and details the entire upper with a bright green hue.
There are accents of gray that panels through the inner wall and at the tongue to add some tonal contrast. In terms of the branding details, the Swoosh and heel tab nod to the brand in a black hue to stand out. The insoles are fluorescent and the white lacing system add adjustments. Rounding out the new shoe is a speckled Grind outsole.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Challenger OG Gets a Mean Green Tonal Update
1. Sustainable Sneakers - Opportunity for innovative brands to create sustainable footwear using recycled waste materials.
2. Eco-friendly Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to utilize recycled materials in their designs.
3. Recycling in Sportswear - Innovative opportunity for sportswear brands to design products using recycled materials and reduce their carbon footprint.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can create eco-friendly products using recycled waste materials and reduce their environmental impact.
2. Fashion - Innovative fashion brands can benefit from using recycled materials in their designs and appeal to consumers who demand sustainable products.
3. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can reduce their carbon footprint by designing eco-friendly products using recycled waste materials.