The Mean Girls Coloring Book by Sarah Leoraa allows you to bring the film's iconic quotes to life in the context of your day-to-day. So dust off your pencil crayons and indulge in some childish fun.
The book allows you to engage with all of your favorite scenes; for instance, the scene in which the girls obsessively list minuscule complaints about their appearance. You can now color in Karen bemoaning the sorry state of her nail beds, Regina cursing her huge pores and Gretchen singing the blues over her weird hairline, while Cady awkwardly admitting she suffers from morning halitosis.
Not to mention, you can also revisit the girls' sexy Halloween costumes, Coach Carr's infamous abstinence speech and Aaron Samuel's adorable baby blues, which look even better with his hair pushed back.
The Mean Girls Coloring Book is a Childish Past-Time for Grown-Ups
1. Adult Coloring Books - Creating coloring books targeted towards adults provides an opportunity for nostalgia and stress-relief.
2. Pop Culture Coloring Books - Developing coloring books based on popular movies or TV shows allows fans to engage with their favorite characters in a new way.
3. Interactive Coloring Books - Introducing coloring books that include interactive elements, such as quotes or scenes, enhances the overall experience and encourages user engagement.
1. Publishing - The publishing industry can tap into the adult coloring book trend by producing and distributing a variety of themed coloring books.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can collaborate with coloring book creators to develop licensed coloring books that complement movies, TV shows, or other forms of media.
3. Wellness and Self-care - The wellness industry can incorporate coloring books as a form of relaxation therapy, offering stress relief and promoting mindfulness.