On-demand and subscription meal kit boxes undoubtedly offer a great deal of convenience to busy consumers but many sustainably minded people are deterred by the amount of packaging waste that these services generate. To address the need for a better solution when it comes to shipping meal kits and direct-to-consumer perishables, Liviri introduced 'Liviri Fresh' to support suppliers in making the switch to reusable packaging.
The durable, insulated box has the potential to be filled with everything from fresh meat and seafood to produce, juices and much more. The box can be used up to 75 times, helping to minimize the amount of recycling that consumers need to do at home, as well as relieve some of the single-use materials that will ultimately end up in either the recycling or waste stream.
'Liviri Fresh' is a Durable Container That Reduces Single-Use Materials
1. Reusable Meal Kits - Opportunity for businesses to create durable meal kit packaging that can be used multiple times, reducing waste and increasing sustainable options.
2. Direct-to-consumer Reusables - A trend toward direct-to-consumer reusable containers is growing, providing opportunities for businesses to create durable packaging that has a longer lifespan and can be reused multiple times.
3. Sustainable Shipping Solutions - The demand for sustainable shipping solutions is increasing, providing opportunities for innovative companies to create products that help reduce waste and promote environmental protection.
1. Food Delivery - The food delivery industry can implement reusable meal kit packaging solutions, reducing waste and increasing consumer sustainability options.
2. Shipping and Logistics - The shipping and logistics industry can adapt their services to include sustainable shipping solutions, reducing the amount of waste generated by traditional packaging methods.
3. Retail Packaging - The retail packaging industry can shift toward durable, reusable containers that reduce waste and promote sustainability, while still providing effective product protection during transport.