The McDonald's 'McFloat' has been offered in many counrties around the world and was recently released in some locations in the United States.
The drink is offered with popular root beer Dr.Pepper and vanilla soft-serve ice cream. The McFloat is offered internationally in countries such as India, the Philippines and Indonesia and is a very popular dessert drink that is more indulgent than traditional fountain drinks. As of now, the McFloat will only be offered in New York and Seattle with the only flavor option being Dr.Pepper.
Considering the popularity of ice cream floats in general and McDonald's diverse drink menu -- it is likely that consumers will soon have more McFloat options in the United States once the beverage gains a following.
The McDonald's 'McFloat' is Now Being Offered in The United States
1. Ice Cream Floats - The popularity of ice cream floats in general presents an opportunity for innovative McFloat flavors.
2. Diverse Drink Menus - McDonald's diverse drink menu provides an avenue for expanding the McFloat options.
3. Indulgent Dessert Drinks - The success of the McFloat as a more indulgent alternative to traditional fountain drinks suggests potential for similar dessert drink innovations.
1. Fast Food - The fast-food industry can capitalize on the trend of indulgent dessert drinks by introducing their own unique offerings.
2. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore new flavor combinations and indulgent drink options inspired by the McFloat concept.
3. Retail - Retailers can incorporate the McFloat concept into their product offerings, providing consumers with indulgent dessert drink options.