In celebration of 35 years of Häagen-Dazs’ green tea ice cream being launched in Japan, Häagen-Dazs will be opening the doors to a Matcha Salon in Tokyo and serving a multi-course meal that pays tribute to matcha. Over the course of six meals, diners will come to experience the same blended matcha green tea that's used in the making of Häagen-Dazs’ green tea ice cream. The experience is designed to awaken all five senses, as matcha powder has the ability to stimulate all of the senses.
While the original green tea ice cream from Häagen-Dazs was initially created just as a special treat for those in Japan, the flavor has gone on to become one of the top flavors from the brand and is now available abroad.
The Häagen-Dazs 'Matcha Salon' Awakens the Senses with Matcha Green Tea
1. Matcha Cuisine - Creating matcha-infused dishes and drinks that stimulate the senses, offering unique culinary experiences.
2. Sensory Dining - Designing multi-course meals that engage all five senses, creating immersive dining experiences.
3. Global Flavor Adoption - Introducing popular regional flavors to international markets, expanding customer options and diversifying the culinary landscape.
1. Food and Beverage - Exploring new ways to incorporate matcha into menus and beverages, catering to health-conscious consumers.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - Developing matcha-inspired dining experiences to attract tourists seeking unique and immersive culinary experiences.
3. Dessert and Ice Cream - Incorporating matcha flavors into ice cream and dessert menus, offering customers a trendy and indulgent treat.