Belgian couple Jeroen and Sandra Kippers became the first couple in the world to get married 160 feet above the ground. This unique ceremony was hosted by a company named 'Marriage in the Sky,' where the bride, groom and guests are hoisted upwards in an enormous crane.
The bride and groom are then tied to a bungee cord and jump off from the crane after the conclusion of the ceremony. This bizzare wedding ceremony can cost a whopping £25,000.
Jeroen and Sandra Kippers Get Married in the Sky
1. Extreme Wedding Experiences - Opportunity for businesses to create unique and thrilling wedding ceremonies for adventurous couples.
2. Airborne Event Services - Potential for companies to provide elevated event platforms and experiences, such as weddings in the sky.
3. Adrenaline-fueled Celebrations - Demand for high-intensity, adrenaline-filled celebrations will drive the development of unconventional wedding experiences.
1. Event Planning - Event planning companies can explore new offerings that cater to thrill-seeking couples who want memorable wedding experiences.
2. Adventure Tourism - Adventure tourism companies can expand their services by including wedding packages that incorporate extreme activities.
3. Risk Management and Safety - Opportunity for risk management and safety professionals to provide specialized services for airborne events and extreme wedding ceremonies.