The Marmalade Collection by Jo Malone London is the newest spring fragrance release from the brand and this one takes inspiration from the summery, nostalgic scents of the British countryside. The collection leans into fragrances that take cues from seasonal fruits for making homemade preserves and it shares a total of five unique scents: Blackberry & Bay; Tangy Rhubarb; Rose Blush; Orange Peel and Elderflower Cordial.
The fresh, zesty, tangy, juicy and tart fragrances put a twist on familiar pairings. In the case of the limited-edition Rose Blush Cologne, which is described as "delicate rose petals suspended in a delectable jelly," floral notes are paired with herbaceous basil, lychee and white musk for a refreshingly different take.
Jo Malone London's Marmalade Collection Reminds of Homemade Jam
1. Homemade-inspired Fragrances - Opportunity to produce fragrances inspired by traditional homemade recipes or ingredients for a unique twist on familiar scents.
2. Seasonal Fruits for Fragrances - Opportunity to create fragrances inspired by specific seasonal fruits for a fresh and unique scent experience.
3. Surprising Pairings in Fragrances - Opportunity to mix unexpected scent pairings, such as floral and herbaceous notes for a refreshing take on familiar scents.
1. Fragrance - Companies can use inspiration from traditional recipes and seasonal fruits, as well as surprising pairings to create new and innovative fragrances.
2. Luxury Goods - Brands can leverage homemade-inspired fragrances to tap into consumers' desire for unique, high-end products.
3. Personal Care - Companies can create fragrances inspired by homemade recipes and seasonal scents to differentiate their products and offer customers a unique sensory experience.