Agnieszka Pulapa stars in the Mariusz Przybylski Fall/Winter 2012/2013 ad campaign. The model sports a feminine look that is timeless and effortlessly elegant. Showcasing the label's latest womenswear collection, this stunning portrait series features retro hair by Kasia Wozniak and a bold red lip by artist makeup duo Aneta Kostrzewa and Paula Dzwigala.
The advertorial is outfitted by Magda Jagnicka who dresses Agnieszka in simplistic silhouettes with a touch of bold embellishment. From ornate all-over sequins to more subtle pops of color, the Mariusz Przybylski Fall/Winter 2012/2013 campaign is eye-catching.
Captured by the lens of photographer Lukasz Pukowiec, this image series exudes class and sophistication with a focus on the perfect amount of ornamentation and intricate accent details.
The Mariusz Przybylski Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Campaign is Sleek
1. Embellished Minimalism - There is an opportunity to explore the combination of intricate accent details with simplistic silhouettes across fashion items
2. Effortlessly Sophisticated Fashion - There is an opportunity to explore fashion items that portray class and sophistication in a simplistic and elegant manner
3. Retro-inspired Beauty - There is an opportunity to explore makeup and hair styling that gives a nod to eras of the past, while still remaining modern
1. Fashion Design - Fashion brands can explore the use of intricate accent details on simplistic silhouettes to create a unique and elegant aesthetic
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can create products and services that evoke a retro-inspired look, while still remaining modern and fresh
3. Portrait Photography - Photographers can explore capturing images that showcase minimalist fashion with ornate accents, creating an eye-catching aesthetic