Taschen brings us this 'Mario De Janeiro Testino' book, a collection of Brazil-centric photos from one of the most successful contemporary fashion photographers. Testino’s images are regularly featured in various Vogues, Vanity Fair and V magazines.
For the photo collection in the 'Mario De Janeiro Testino' book, the photographer celebre was inspired by the wild and free boys and girls of Copacabana. The foreword in the book is written by singer/songwriter Caetano Veloso, with an introduction by actress/TV personality Regina Casé and an essay by supermodel Gisele Bündchen, who graces the book’s cover as well as a few images inside.
See Copacabana Through the Lens of 'Mario De Janeiro Testino'
1. Brazilian Fashion Photography - The success of Testino's Brazil-centric photos highlights an opportunity for new Brazilian fashion photographers to enter the global fashion industry.
2. Celebrity Foreword - Including celebrity contributions, such as the foreword by Caetano Veloso, in photo books presents an opportunity to bring in new readers and expand the audience for the fashion industry.
3. Visual Storytelling Books - Visual storytelling books, like 'Mario De Janeiro Testino', provide a unique opportunity to showcase photography in a way that is both informative and visually engaging.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion industry can use visually striking photos like Testino's to attract customers and promote new trends through social media platforms, such as Instagram.
2. Publishing - The success of photography books, like 'Mario De Janeiro Testino', presents an opportunity for the publishing industry to expand its market with visually-driven content.
3. Tourism - The vibrant photos of Copacabana featured in 'Mario De Janeiro Testino' book present an opportunity for tourism companies to market the area as a lively and exciting travel destination for younger audiences.