The Marie Claire Spain October 2012 issue showcases the high fashion potential of equestrian fashion.
Captured by photographer Sergi Pons, this editorial is a luxe display of fall fashion. Each frame is stunning with its show of the spanning countryside and beautiful horses. Styled by Ruth Baticon, this stunning editorial mixes autumn's layering tendency with textures of sleek leathers, wool and knits.
Model Rasa Zukauskaite sports a vast amount of riding gear and gives the imagery a boost of moody energy to compliment the all-black palette. She tends to the horses whilst sporting pieces where the fine detailing plays a central role. Embroidery, peplum and cinched-waist coats are given a countryside update. This romantic fashion story makes for a laid-back take on autumnal silhouettes and textures.
The Marie Claire Spain October 2012 Issue Captures Laid Back Style
1. Equestrian Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials for equestrian fashion to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Fall Layering - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative technologies or techniques for easy and customizable layering in fall fashion, improving comfort and style.
3. Countryside Aesthetic - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine elements of high fashion with functional outdoor wear to create a new niche market for countryside-inspired fashion.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate sustainable practices and materials in the fashion industry to meet the increasing demand for environmentally friendly products.
2. Textiles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new textiles that blend style and functionality, such as weather-resistant and breathable materials for outdoor fashion.
3. Outdoor Recreation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Fuse fashion and outdoor recreation by creating stylish and durable clothing and accessories for equestrian and other outdoor activities.