Instead of using a male model for the Marie Claire Korea July 2010 issue, they used U-Know (also known as Yunho). If you don’t follow Korean pop culture, then you might not even know who this guy is. U-Know is the leader of the popular boy band called ‘TVXQ’ or ‘DBSK’ in Korea.
The Marie Claire Korea July 2010 issue has U-Know playing up his bad boy image. Sporting dark couture in street-like environment, this editorial will probably have this issue sold out by the time it hits stands. We all know fan girls love their bad boys!
Marie Claire Korea July 2010 Features Pop Star 'U-Know'
1. Celebrity Endorsements - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with popular celebrities to drive sales and create buzz.
2. Alternative Models - Exploration of non-traditional models for fashion editorials to challenge conventional beauty standards.
3. Street Couture - Growing trend of combining high fashion with street style influences for edgy and memorable visuals.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to diversify their representation and appeal to a broader audience.
2. Entertainment - Potential for entertainment companies to leverage the popularity of celebrities for cross-promotion and marketing collaborations.
3. Magazine Publishing - Innovation opportunity for magazine publishers to feature unconventional models and themes to attract new readership.